These all were taken yesterday. I absolutely love this one. I caught Keri in action while my hubby and girls watch!

At our house, this is called "Big Baby Hugs"


In these, Mary is in the pink, and Hannah is in the white.
Playing with my early Christmas present... a new camera! It's a digital SLR. I had it on manual focus for this one just to see if I could do it! This is Hannah's foot.

Hannah playing with her new sippy cup. Mostly she just chewed on it... but did get enough diluted grape juice out to get on her clothes... mental note taken... undress the babies before giving grape juice again!

Mary mid-sneeze

Mary

Sporting warm fuzzy Christmas PJ's! (Hannah - left, Mary - right)
Hopefully today I'll have time to attempt at taking some Christmas pictures. I got the cutest red dresses and I have a "creative" idea for the composition (in my husbands words).
And here's to hoping our landlords get our hot water heater replaced today... it started leaking yesterday and after coming to examine it, they declared it beyond repair. {sigh} Why do these things happen on the coldest day of the year? At least it wasn't the furnace! I can always boil some water for sponge baths and dishes!





2 comments:
Love the picture with the dog! Your girls are very adorable!!
What kind of a camera did you get?? :)
Jamie... I got a Nikon D3000! I've not had a chance to play with many of the bells and whistles... but it's 10.2 megapixels and takes great low light photos without being grainy. We got a black Friday deal and got the extra 55-200mm lens for a great deal. Only problem so far is that it's so big and I'm looking through the veiwfinder that when I photograph the girls, I don't the the huge smiles because they "loose me" behind it! :)
Post a Comment