Mary being "naughty"

Hannah opens her camera toy

The girls loved the wrapping paper!

Hannah

Mary

The girls "helped" Daddy pick out an digital picture frame for me. They helped me pick out a t-shirt with their picture on it for Daddy. (Hannah-L, Mary-R)

Then, I was sick on Christmas day... a total bummer! But, I was better and we went to my husbands Grandparents the day after Christmas...
Hannah-L, Mary-R

Hannah-L, Mary-R


We stayed the night there, then had my husbands' sisters' Christmas on Sunday (in a snow storm...)
Hannah and Grandma
Grandma and Grandpa w/ Mary (I got smart and ironed on initials on onesies... that way I didn't have to answer who it was 1,000 times!)
Cousin Brittny w/ Hannah
We stayed the next two nights at James' dad and stepmom's... Grandpa and Mary with their rotating Christmas tree...










1 comment:
Great pictures! I really like the one of the girls with their daddy. That one's precious :)
Post a Comment