
This was taken on 1/14/10 and was the first box of diapers that we spent our own money for. Up until now, we've been using diapers we received as gifts from showers! And it was 9 months worth for twins! That is alot of diapers! We had to take some back and got store credit to get the bigger sizes. I kept track of that credit and kept a tally when I bought some. We opened the box that day. It was such a blessing to have that many diapers to take us this far. I figure we've gone through at least oh, 2,300 of them! (9 months old = 36 weeks - 3 weeks in the NICU = 33 weeks = 231 days = 5 diapers a day (at least) x 2 two babies = 2,310 diapers) Wow... I've changed over two thousand diapers!!!
Now, we're going to try some of the Fuzzibunz I bought (new fangled cloth diapers with elastic at the legs and waist that close with snaps and have an absorbant insert in them) to help with the probably +/- 2 years that we'll still need to buy diapers!
To those of you who helped get us this far by giving us diapers - Bless you! :)




1 comment:
That is great that you were able to get this far without buying any!!! I'm glad you are looking into the cloth ones, though! They are SO much better for the environment! My MIL used them and really preferred them! I hope they work well for you!
Post a Comment