Thursday, February 4, 2010

New develpments with my girlies!

Isn't this one adorable! Mary stood on her own, while I put Hannah that way. It looks like they're plotting something!


I took this one yesterday... Hannah pulled up to her feet all by herself for the first time! I ran to get the camera and caught her starting to fall on her rear! Cool action shot though!


As of Jan 28, Hannah's decided she can get herself into a sitting position. She's been sitting unassisted for a couple weeks, but we always had to put her that way. Now, she can do it herself!
Playtime with Daddy.



Here's Hannah... I noticed these teeth through the skin on Jan 24! (Not really sure when they actually surfaced...) They are not the normal next ones... they are the upper right and left lateral inscisors, not the central ones. But, according to what I've read, teeth can really come in any order!

Hannah's teeth on Feb 3...

Here's Mary. She's getting different ones! She's getting actually all 4 top middle ones, but the first ones through (on Jan 26 & 27th) were her right central incisor and her left lateral incisor. Not through the skin, but visible, are the rest of her incisors.

My little girlies are growing so fast!

No comments: