Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My 3 favorite birthday photos...


My little Baby A - Hannah Michelle (with her poor little red eyes)


My little Baby B - Mary LeeAnn


Hannah's on my left, and Mary's on my right. I absolutely love this photo...Even though my little Hannah was sick, she gave us a genuine smile.
It's so hard for me to believe that 1 year ago on this day, these two little ones left their cozy, albeit very cramped, place inside me and were born. Certainly a day that changed my life forever.

More birthday photos later in the week. I have a church report to finish up. Icky.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Cindy, I love the picture of you and your smiling babies! It made my morning a lot brighter! Thank you!

Mandy

XO-G said...

LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL SO HAPPY. MAKES REMEMBER ALL THE SMILES MY BABIES GAVE ME!LUV2V!

Samantha said...

Great picture! Happy Birthday to your little bundles of cuteness!