Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So long sweet friend...

On Monday, we took our dog, Keri, to live with a friend of mine. We worked together 7 years ago, and she had fostered Keri after the accident that brought her to the clinic. Being a dog owner was just a little too much for me as a mommy of twins. I feel bad for that, but I'm putting Keri in a much better home. I was just not able to give her the attention she craves, since I'm chasing after my two now. Keri will get tons of love from her new owner, and will be better provided for as well. I certainly miss her, and leaving her was hard. Now, as we're home and her things are gone - it's a constant reminder that someone is missing. I know this will pass in time. I got an update from my friend and the addition of Keri seems to be going well in her household (Keri will have 2 dogs and 11 kitties to live with now! Here's a few last photos.


Keri's "other" mommy at her new house.

No comments: