Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A couple of favorites in the last month

Yay!!!! We got our internet hooked up today at home. So, I'm in the comfort of my dining room!!! Naptime was spent on the computer for sure! :)





I think this is my favorite photo I've taken in the month that I've been "away" This was a totally spontaneous hug... and I caught it. James was the one holding them, but he kinda distracted from the girls. (Sorry, babe)

And this... I laugh everytime I see Hannah do this. She's dancing... and having a blast doing it. Mary even gets in and wiggles to the music. When they both dance... it's absolutely side splitting!

Hopefully, I'll get my photo card downloaded in the next few days so I'll be able to post more in the days to follow. Is it really possible that my girls will be 15 months on Friday? {sigh}

1 comment:

Mitzi Peterson said...

I'm so glad that your internet is hooked up. The dancing is so funny! We miss you!