.jpg)
They are long past crawling, but they think it's hilarious to chase each other crawling around the dining room table. They will laugh and shreik!

More reading...
Baby feet! (Mary)
And this isn't a beauty by any means... well, it is kinda pretty - if it wasn't on my back porch! Yes, I found this guy on my porch two separate days. He's at most 3 inches long... so he's not very big, but I'm scared of him all the same. An online search says he's a Blue tailed skink (or so called in Australia... here he's called something that starts with a "P") He's harmless and is a "secretive" creature. Secretive my foot... And, this is an actual photograph I took... I scared him down onto the ground. Oh, and thank heavens for zoom lenses! :)
I also had my first snake experience here in our yard... but it was luckily dead. Give me creatures with fur, please!
.jpg)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment