Saturday, August 21, 2010

Here's some new photos...

Here's some over the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!!

Books have become their favorite things lately. I'll find them up on the couch "reading" like this. It's adorable Mary -pink, Hannah - white

Saying "bye" to Daddy as he leaves for work.



Reading time with Daddy when he got off work!


Mary intent to balance Cheerios on the ends of her fingers!


Bath time love! (Hannah - left, Mary - right) I'll tell them to "Give Sissy a hug" and most of the time they do. I hope they are always this close.



We spent 5 days at my husbands grandparents while Grandpa was having some surgery. Hannah's "helping" me load the dishwasher after supper one night. (I got to take care of Grandpa's feeder cows... I haven't done livestock "work" since college! It was pretty hot outside in the barn, but I loved it!)



Here's their Great-Grandma reading them a book. Several years ago after a medical scare with Grandma, I didn't think she'd live long enough to see our children, let alone read them books! Mary - purple, Hannah - pink


I love this... I have two babies! Sometimes it still hits me, even after 16 months! Isn't God good! James likes to say, "God took perfection and doubled it!" I can't imagine having just one of them.
Mary-left, Hannah - right (see Mary's hair swirl - that's how I know!)


Silly Hannah!


I let them feed themselves applesauce from a bowl... notice they are using different hands? I wonder if that will continue? They did pretty good, but headed for the bathtub right after supper!
Notice they are wearing onesies... Mary discovered how to get her diaper off, and during a nap one day, she got off a poopy diaper. After a quick bath, teeth brushing, and bedding change, I pulled out all the onesies we owned and bought a few more. She has yet to figure out how to get those off. {sigh} One of those Mommy experiences, I guess! :)

No comments: