This year I'm changing my approach at scrapbooking. While I love completing fancy pages, I just simply don't have the time to keep up. So, this year, I'm doing a photo a day and purchased a system called "Project Life" by Becky Higgins (www.beckyhiggins.com) It's a binder album with pocket pages that I just slip my photos in. There are coordinating pretty cards and journaling cards to write a little bit about each photo. And, since it's a binder, I can traditionally scrap the most "special" photos and add them right in! Here are my first 3 photos:
Jan 1 - 11:11 on 1/1/11. Just thought it was cool to record what our household was doing at that time.

Jan 2 - sleepy babies! I love this!

Jan 3 - Buddy hadn't been home to eat since Dec 30, and I was pretty worried. He was waiting on breakfast when we got up. I was so relieved.

As I upload photos from my camera, I'll upload them here. I'm excited about the project, and am anxious at the end of the year to have finished album that records our year.
I want to get some Christmas photos on here... maybe tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment