Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project Life...

Jan 4 - Hannah feeding her baby doll some cereal.


Jan 5
** I'm not posting the photo... it's of my little streaker, Mary. I'm just not going to post naked photos of my children on the internet.

Jan 6 - this was the 3rd night in a row that I'd found them in the same bed. I guess sharing a womb makes this possible! No one woke up during that night. Hannah's the one being laid on.


Jan 7 - I found out today that a new friend is expecting twins! This is the card I got to send to her.


Jan 8 - James got the Heroclix figure "The Wonder Twins" in the mail. He started calling Hannah and Mary that on the day they were born. (The original Wonder Twins were a boy/girl super hero team in DC Comic books.)


Jan 9 - I watched Mary walk by, stop, and give her dolly a kiss. So sweet!

No comments: