




My hubby - the Man with the Yellow Hat from Curious George!

Seeing their party! I cried...

H/M - I made their dresses with Curious George fabric. Simple little A-line dresses, but very cute!

Lunch time - Sloppy joes, chips, veggie tray, deviled eggs (supposed to have bananas, but I forgot to put them on the tables...)

Yummy!


M/H

Here's a smile on Hannah


Yummy cake! H/M

They got several nice gifts and enjoyed opening them.



Best family photo - they wanted to get down and party! H/M

James and I got this bouncy thing for them for their birthday - they loved it! M/H


Mary

Hannah

These were from today... H/M

Hannah

Mary

Hannah

M/H - The best result of trying to get a photo with my girls... they are just too busy to sit and pose for photos!





6 comments:
Adorable party, adorable girls! I love the dresses! Happy Birthday, Mary and Hannah!
Cindy, you did a great job with the party and the cute, cute little dress for Hannah and Mary. You're on your way with the sewing!! Have fun!
GREAT party for two beautiful little girls! Happy Birthday Mary and Hannah!
Your hubby is such a good sport. I love his costume. Your girls are so precious. Happy Birthday to your cuties!
What a great party, looks like everyone was having fun.. I think bouncy houses are the best thing for bdays.. The kids always have so much fun... The girls are adorable and the dresses are really cute...
Hugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
What a beautiful birthday! I love H and M's dresses! And I love your yellow outfits as well. Such an adorable them and beautiful little girls!!
Post a Comment