Here are two videos of Hannah singing. The first is "You are my Sunshine" I changed the words a little... from "my only sunshine" to "my little sunshine" - I have twins... I don't have an "only" sunshine! And at the end... "Please don't take my Sunshine away" to "You have been my sunshine today." I don't want my children to ever feel responsible or guilty for my happiness. I know this is just a simple children's song, but it still bothered me.
The second song is "Jesus Loves Me" The oven timer starts to go off while she's singing, but Hannah doesn't hear it until the end. And when she does, it's so cute! Yes, she did eat very well for supper! Enjoy the videos!
Mary can and will sing, but isn't as prone as Hannah, and certainly less so if asked to. So, I unfortunately don't have any of Mary at this point...
4 days ago




2 comments:
Cindy, that is just too precious. Loved hearing her sing.
Supper's cookin! Supper's cookin!
I love it.
Post a Comment