Thursday, September 1, 2011

Project Life - Photo a day project for 2011

July 26 - first tomatoes from the garden


July 27 - took the girlies to see their first movie in a theater - Winnie the Pooh (And we were the only ones in the theater so I was able to get a photo!)

July 28 - James had two surprises waiting for me that morning... a new ceiling fan, and a new notebook computer all my own. He put the sticker on it for me to find.


July 29 - Sweet Oliver is gone... (I got this figurine back in 2006 when I thought Oliver had some big time serious health issues. It was a comfort to think that if he died, my "Town Grandma," who loved kitties, could hold him up in heaven)


July 30 - funny girls


July 31 - homemade Amish zucchini jam


(now I'm just one month behind... {sigh}

1 comment:

PattiM said...

Great photos, Cindy! Wow on the tomatoes and the jam. My tomato plants keep getting attacked by something other that worms. Whooo hooo on the computer and love the theater photo. DH and I love when we're the only ones in a theater, its like a private viewing..

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!