
I'm going to do the belly photo collage like I did when I was pregnant with the girls. It made for an awesome end result. I'm taking them at the same weeks I did then too, so I can compare my growth. (I'm taking these in that outfit too, to make it even easier to compare, but my "official" photos I choose a more flattering color top) I'll dig up those old belly photos later, but for now, here's my current 1st trimester collage... 5 wks (1 month pregnant), and today at 9 weeks (or 2 months pregnant). At about 7 weeks, I really felt like I started showing, and pretty significantly. That makes me a little nervous, but I guess I got stretched out pretty good with my twins. I'm wearing maternity clothes already. Tops are kinda overkill, but it keeps me from pulling down my shirt 200 times a day, so I'm just going with it. Pants are a must, as I can't get my regular ones buttoned. Guess that means that my little one is growing!
I've been feeling kinda blah still. No vomitting, just the nauseousness. I can still eat, and most things sound and taste good, thankfully. Actually, eating kinda helps make the nauseousness go away for a bit, so I feel like I'm eating all the time. I've already gained about 6 pounds... I've had some digestive slowing... which is super annoying and causes me to feel bloated and yucky too, but that's normal in pregnancy as the body tries to absorb every bit of nutrients for the growing baby. Really, I've had it lucky - I know gals who've been terribly sick during pregnancy...but, I'll just be glad when I feel better and get some energy and motivation back! Christmastime is not an ideal time to feel blah. But, a summer baby will work out well for us.




No comments:
Post a Comment