Friday, July 6, 2007

Smiling Kitty


I wanted to share this picture that I took, well about 11 years ago, when my parents kitty was a kitten. This picture is not staged... I found him this way! He was a stray that we found with his mom and sisters in our neighbors bushes. We found homes for the females, but this little one was left. He weaseled his way into our hearts and still lives with my Mom and Dad although he's much bigger now! He has a wonderful personality, and tries to snuggle with me each time I come home to visit my parents. At the time this photo was taken, we had not "adopted" him yet, but doesn't it look like he's smiling...knowing that he'll be safe with his new family? (Sorry for those of you who are not pet people...I get a little sappy with my pet stories/pictures!)

No comments: