Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mandy's Birthday Photo Shoot

I like to have a little photo shoot of each of my pets on their birthday or the anniversary of when we adopted them. I adopted her from my aunt as a 6 week old stray kitten. I had her before I graduated from college or met my husband, and helped me through a difficult year early on. She's my snuggle bug - she's laid on my lap right now actually! Mandy turned 8 years old on the 23rd - but I didn't have the time or the lighting until this morning to get some good ones. I took sereral, but these are my favorites! (They all use natural lighting/no flash and the "close up" mode except for the very last one.)



I think this is my favorite of them all!

Getting a little bit of love!

I took this one on her actual birthday - not a very flattering angle for her and I had to use the flash, but I look ok!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful photographer!! Keep up the good work.

Tiffanybrat~AMR

Samantha said...

I absolutely love these pictures!! Mandy is so adorable!! Happy belated b-day to her :)