Saturday, May 3, 2008

National Scrapbook Day

Today is NSD... but I'm not feeling very scrappy. :( Maybe soon! I did write some journaling for a challenge project on one of the message boards. I'll have to make it into a LO soon.


I did happen to find Oliver in another baby item today... He's bound and determined to be my "baby" until we have human ones. That's ok... I kinda like it!

4 comments:

jdm61802 said...

Cute picture. Now if we could only break him of that one bad habit :)

jadadog said...

what a cute pic!!! Thanks for posting on my blog!

Unknown said...

That is adorable!!

Thank you for sharing!
Jessica Lynn

Samantha said...

Hi, Cindy!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) It's nice to be back in the swing of things.

I always love visiting your blog!! You have such wonderful pictures of your critters here. Oliver is so funny!! He really does want to remain your baby.