Thursday, November 20, 2008

13 week belly and randomness

I took this last night... in looser fitting clothes, I'm not quite that obvious looking, but I think I'm going to be huge come the end of this!



On my day off a week ago, I looked over and found this adorable sight! I've never seen Oliver up there with the doggies. Usually the dogs claim the couch... but little Oli wanted some snuggle time too apparently! Funny thing is, Oli and Belle don't always get along so well. I'm really not sure who was up there first and in what order, but everyone was content and napping.

Another funny thing... Belle is known to have some pretty noxious smelling toots, so Oli was risking it!



This is what I found on our Anniversary a few weeks ago...



If you can't read my sweet hubby's writing it says "The best part is I get to say there is a flower from each of us." How sweet!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww! You just look so happy here! Pregnancy looks good on you :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! i dont think i knew you were
having twins! i have not been
on here in a long time..congrats.
im so happy for you..i hope you
have two healthy happy babies.
and you do look good pregnant.
its so amazing i wish you had
gotten pg when you were working
wiht us..lol..
well get on myspace sometime
and tell me all about how its
all going..and what not..
ttyl.
tiff