A random collection of thoughts, inspiration, photos, worthless trivia, and all around creativity.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
How twins are made...
I found this on the twin forum I visit... thought it was funny! I'm thinking God has a different way of doing it though!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute photo. Hang in there Cindy; remember to sit with your feet up. Looks like the girls are getting in ready position to come out, from what you've typed. Will the doctor put you on any bed rest?
I've been happily married to a great guy since 2001, and am the proud mommy of beautiful twin daughters born in 2009 and a sweet little boy born in 2012. I enjoy photography, scrapbooking, animals, and simple living. Learning to trust God is a daily challenge.
3 comments:
Cute photo. Hang in there Cindy; remember to sit with your feet up. Looks like the girls are getting in ready position to come out, from what you've typed.
Will the doctor put you on any bed rest?
LOL! That's really funny!
Oh gosh, that is awesome!
Post a Comment