July 16 - Twins with twins! :) M/H
July 17 - Hubby had to go to an eye specialist, and we got to visit some cousins while there.
July 18 - group shot of the cousins
July 19 - MOPS Steering team pool party
July 20 - Sweet corn in our garden
July 21 - Hannah
July 22 - Mary called this lego creation a tree
July 23 - Me and my Daddy
July 24 - My firstborn and I are enjoying some snuggle time (Hannah)
July 25 - Mandy, Marissa, and Oliver (this would end up being the last photo of my little Oliver)




1 comment:
Looks like the kids were having fun in the pool. Love the cat photo, sorry about your Oliver. Love, love the girls with their baby twin dolls. They are so cute and getting bigger every time I see a photo..
Hugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments Are Rememered!
Post a Comment