This is a little boring unless you have speakers hooked up to hear the heartbeat.
I had my 16 week OB appt today. I remembered the camera to video the doplar amplifying our baby's fetal heartbeat. So, this way, my hubby can hear it too! :) I always wished I had a recording of the girls' fetal heartbeats, but really, my Dr. only used the Doplar once in the office (had quick ultrasounds instead so he was making sure he was getting each heartbeat and not an echo of the same one)and the nurse used it the day I delivered. This pregnancy, though, I got the recording. Our baby's heart was beating at 148 beats per minute, which is perfectly normal. My Dr. is happy with my weight gain of 13 pounds so far... (wish I was) and wants to see me back in 4 weeks. Yay for a healthy pregnancy!
4 days ago




1 comment:
Sounds like a strong heartbeat! You're doing great!
Post a Comment