


This is a pretty lousy photo, but I love that you can see a baby's head on the screen!
And the final results... both babies are measuring pretty much equal (2 days apart) and pretty much right where they should for where I am in the pregnancy! Yay! I am so thrilled about that as this can be a major concern in a twin pregnancy. Oh, I weighed 14 pounds more than last month (although if you remember I had been sick for 5 days just prior to my last appointment.) This makes my total weight gain at 17 pounds in which my Dr. said he is not worried about at all. He is pleased that both babies growth is good and all parts seem to be structurally ok and accounted for. My next appointment is in a month.
Ohh... silly me! I haven't shared what the sexes are! How about this for a hint...
Yes, two little girls! We had good views of thier little parts, and there was nothing between their legs. So, uless they spontaneously grow boy parts or are really hiding it... they're girls. I bought these "going home from the hospital" sleepers that evening for our daughters. If anyone knows me, you'll know I like kitties and rainbows, so these two are perfect! We've already started narrowing down names, but nothing is decided yet. James is starting to look into port-a-potties as his bathroom time will be pretty limited in a few years, and shotguns to scare their potential dates who into perfect behavior when they take out his daughters.
It's an amazing journey and I'm thrilled that everything is going so well so far. My thanks goes to God as the author and director of life!






3 comments:
Move back Move back .....ok now that I got that out...Woohoo..little girls...I have tons of little girls names that neither sister wanted if you need some..;-) Congrats again...
Wow, great post! Those are 2 really cute outfits, that is so wonderful to hear about their strong and steady growth, truly amazing.
Great Cindy & James,
I'm so glad both babies are developing well. Cindy, can you tell a difference in movement from each baby? Please let us know where you are registering.
Love, Aunt Pen
Post a Comment